TICKETS ISSUED BY C.ex GROUP ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The ticket cannot be returned or refunded except as required by law. Transferring tickets is permitted, and will only be authorised by contacting our Entertainment Manager.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary ticket prices, and/or vary advertised programmes, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The right of admission is reserved by C.ex Group. Cameras, tape recorders and other recording devices are not permitted.
- Tickets purchased online will incur a $1 transaction fee, per transaction (not per ticket)
- Every patron must have a valid ticket.
- The right of admission is reserved by the box office staff at the venue.
- C.ex Group assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
- Members must present membership card on arrival. Non-members or visitors must sign in or be signed in by a member if residence is within a 5km radius of the club.
- Guardians attending all ages shows with under 18s MUST be over the age of 30yrs