TICKETS ISSUED BY C.ex GROUP ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Tickets cannot be returned or refunded. Transferring tickets is permitted, and will only be authorised by contacting our Entertainment Manager.
- Please note refunds will not be given for Covid-19 or people that are close contacts. Reselling of tickets is at the responsibility of the ticket holder.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary ticket prices, and/or vary advertised programmes, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The right of admission is reserved by C.ex Group. Cameras, tape recorders and other recording devices are not permitted.
- Tickets purchased online will incur a $1 transaction fee, per transaction (not per ticket)
- Every patron must have a valid ticket.
- The right of admission is reserved by the box office staff at the venue.
- C.ex Group assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
- Members must present membership card on arrival. Non-members or visitors must sign in or be signed in by a member if residence is within a 5km radius of the club.
- Guardians attending all ages shows with under 18s MUST be over the age of 30yrs