TICKETS ISSUED BY C.EX GROUP ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITION:
- The ticket cannot be returned or refunded except as required by law. Transferring tickets is permitted, and will only be authorised by contacting our Entertainment Manager.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary ticket prices, and/or vary advertised programmes, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The right of admission is reserved by C.ex Group. Cameras, tape recorders and other recording devices are not permitted.
- Tickets purchased online will incur a $1 transaction fee, per transaction (not per ticket)
- Every patron must have a valid ticket.
- The right of admission is reserved by the box office staff at the venue.
- C.ex Group assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
- Members must present membership card on arrival. Non-members or visitors must sign in or be signed in by a member if residence is within a 5km radius of the club.
- Guardians attending shows with under 18’s MUST be over the age of 30yrs
FREE + LIVE
Friday 8 March at 7.30pm – THE ROCKIN’ EDDIE BAND
Saturday 9 March at 7.30pm – THE ROCKIN’ BODGIES
Friday 15 March at 7.30pm – DAVE JAMES
Saturday 16 March at 7.30pm – LONG GONE DADDYS
Friday 22 March at 7.30pm – TANGLE DUO
Saturday 23 March at 7.30pm – THORAZOO
Friday 29 March at 7.30pm – McKENZIE
Saturday 30 March at 7.30pm – ROCK ‘n’ ROLLAS
Saturday 9 March at 5.30pm – LIVING PROOF
Saturday 16 March – JOHN CURTIN