TICKETS ISSUED BY C.EX GROUP ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITION:
- The ticket cannot be returned or refunded except as required by law. Transferring tickets is permitted, and will only be authorised by contacting our Entertainment Manager.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary ticket prices, and/or vary advertised programmes, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The right of admission is reserved by C.ex Group. Cameras, tape recorders and other recording devices are not permitted.
- Tickets purchased online will incur a $1 transaction fee, per transaction (not per ticket)
- Every patron must have a valid ticket.
- The right of admission is reserved by the box office staff at the venue.
- C.ex Group assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
- Members must present membership card on arrival. Non-members or visitors must sign in or be signed in by a member if residence is within a 5km radius of the club.
- Guardians attending shows with under 18’s MUST be over the age of 30yrs
FREE + LIVE
Friday 25 January at 7.30pm – THE DRIVE INS
Saturday 26 January at 7.30pm – AUSSIE ANTHEMS TRIBUTE SHOW
Friday 1 February at 7.30pm – KEVIN BORICH
Saturday 2 February at 7.30pm – PHAT TRACTA
Friday 8 February at 7.30pm – BEATLE MAGIC
Saturday 9 February at 7.30pm – HULLABALOO
Friday 15 February at 8pm – 80s TRIO
Saturday 16 February at 8pm – RUMOURS |THE FLEETWOOD MAC SHOW
Friday 22 February at 7.30pm – LIVING PROOF
Saturday 23 February at 7.30pm – THE TONY Q BAND
Saturday 2 February at 5.30pm – KEVIN BORICH
Saturday 9 March at 5.30pm – LIVING PROOF
Check back soon for announcements of free upcoming entertainment.