TICKETS ISSUED BY C.EX GROUP ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITION:
- The ticket cannot be returned or refunded except as required by law. Transferring tickets is permitted, and will only be authorised by contacting our Entertainment Manager.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary ticket prices, and/or vary advertised programmes, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The right of admission is reserved by C.ex Group. Cameras, tape recorders and other recording devices are not permitted.
- Tickets purchased online will incur a $1 transaction fee, per transaction (not per ticket)
- Every patron must have a valid ticket.
- The right of admission is reserved by the box office staff at the venue.
- C.ex Group assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
- Members must present membership card on arrival. Non-members or visitors must sign in or be signed in by a member if residence is within a 5km radius of the club.
- Guardians attending shows with under 18’s MUST be over the age of 30yrs
FREE + LIVE
Friday 12 July at 7.30pm – McKENZIE
Saturday 13 July at 7.30pm – EMPIRE
Friday 19 July at 7.30pm – THE RETRONOMES
Saturday 19 July at 7.30pm – THE ROLLING STONES TRIBUTE
Friday 26 July at 7.30pm – DAVE JAMES
Saturday 27 July at 7.30pm – THORAZOO
Friday 31 July – NO ENTERTAINMENT DUE TO FUNCTION
Saturday 13 July from 5.30pm – ROB NORSWORTHY
Saturday 27 July from 5.30pm – ROCKIN’ BODGIES
Saturday 13 July – John Curtin