PLEASE NOTE : SOME ACTIVITIES ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR RELEVANT CLUB FOR MORE INFORMATION ON AVAILABLE ACTIVITIES AND PROMOTIONS.
BEING A C.ex GROUP MEMBER HAS ITS REWARDS
FOR ONLY $ 5 A C.ex GROUP MEMBERSHIP IS YOUR PASSPORT TO THE MOST AFFORDABLE AND EXCITING DINING, DRINKS AND ENTERTAINMENT AROUND, PLUS MEMBERS HAVE ACCESS TO A HOST OF BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Access to Clubs4Fun’s Play City games app
- Automatic entry into C.ex Group promotions and rewards programs
- Free courtesy bus from Sapphire to Sawtell and on-site multi-storey car parking (please note, courtesy buses are temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- The Brasserie, PLANK Coffee Shop, Papaveros, Ribeye Rooftop Bar & Kitchen^, The Shank Inn and Walter’s Bistro for all your dining needs
- Live music every Friday and Saturday night (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Free fully-supervised Little Diggers Kids Club at C.ex Coffs
- Bingo sessions every weekday at C.ex Coffs
- Raffles every Wednesday and Thursday night
- Texas Hold’em poker nights at C.ex Coffs & C.ex Woolgoolga (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Latin dance and Bootscootin’ classes (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- 26 Intra clubs – interest and hobby clubs to join
- Keno Lounge and Legends Sports Bar
- Platinum TAB facilities at C.ex Coffs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free iPad minis available for the kids in The Brasserie at C.ex Coffs
*Please note, it is now a condition of membership to have your photo on your C.ex Group membership card, this may be done upon collection of your card at any C.ex Group venue.
^Ribeye Rooftop Bar and Kitchen is temporarily closed due to capacity limitations
1 Year – $5 | 5 Years – $22 | 10 Years – $44
TO JOIN, FILL IN THE FORM BELOW
C4F Join Form
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS AND THEIR GUESTS
LOST MEMBERSHIP CARDS
Members are required to advise C.ex Group staff immediately of lost or stolen cards in order to protect their points balance.
As a condition of entry to any C.ex Group of Clubs, patron’s attire must be clean, neat and tidy, in good repair and in good taste at all times. Patron conduct must be orderly and not offensive. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron who, in its opinion, is not suitably attired or who is not showing signs of acceptable behaviour.
As a community club that provides amenities and services for all ages, the safety and well-being of children are of utmost importance to the C.ex Group. Under NO circumstances are children to be left unattended inside the club or in a vehicle within the vicinity of the club. Parents of children participating in the Little Diggers Kids Club located at C.ex Coffs should remain inside the club at all times and within a suitable distance of the Kids Club location should any issues arise.
PLAYER ACTIVITY STATEMENTS
Player activity statements are available upon request at all times through the Duty Manager on duty at that time.
RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
The C.ex Group of clubs practice the responsible service of alcohol through all venues.
REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If your membership application is not approved by the Board of the C.ex Group, you will be refunded the full application fee amount and the personal details provided in your application will be destroyed. Exchanges on membership type are not available.
The C.ex Group is subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1998. The personal information provided by you on this form/application and attached documents will be used to process this membership application. Failure to provide all of the requested information may result in your application being rejected. You have a right to access and correct any of your personal information that the club holds about you.
The club does not usually disclose your personal information to any other organisation unless there is a legal requirement to do so. The Club may disclose your information to third parties that provide services under contract to the Club. These contracts require the third party to keep your personal information confidential and secure. Your personal information, including information about you, obtained as a result of you placing your membership card in a gaming machine or any other club device (not ATMs), may be used by the Club for marketing purposes to improve our services and to provide you with the latest information about those services and any new related services and promotions