Do you have the next bright idea that could revolutionise the way Clubs operate?
In an exciting industry first, ClubsNSW has partnered with Slingshot, Australia’s leading corporate accelerator, to run ClubsTHRIVE – a program focused on innovation and digital disruption to generate new investment and growth opportunities.
The ClubsTHRIVE program will connect tech Startup businesses and entrepreneurs with ClubsNSW to identify ways to improve operations and member engagement across all clubs.
The Startups will need to apply to the ClubsTHRIVE program through a ‘Shark Tank’ style pitch session and if selected by ClubsNSW and Slingshot, will receive up to $50,000 funding and a structured three month program to build their business idea.
ClubsNSW has identified five key areas that will drive change and future growth:
- Member Engagement – how can provide improved products and services and increase visitation?
- New Experiences – how can we utilise digital technology for new entertainment/leisure experiences?
- Social Impact – how can we improve the wellbeing of our members and support their social needs through technology?
- Smarter Operations – what new technology can help us improve our operations and efficiencies in all clubs?
- No Limits – bowl us over with any innovative ideas to attract and retain members and strengthen our connection to the community
ClubsNSW CEO Anthony Ball said “ClubsNSW has a proud rich history of giving, one we are incredible proud of and will continue to invest in. By partnering with Slingshot, we hope to uncover the next big idea for our industry and support all member clubs, from rural to metro NSW.”
If you, or someone you know has a Startup or business idea that will transform Clubs NSW click here for more information and application details.